WhatsApp provides some features to change spelling, but they are still very limited. Currently, users can only change the font to bold, italic, or underlined. However, doesn’t it get interesting when you see colorful text on WhatsApp?
It turns out that writing colorful text on WhatsApp is not difficult. Just use third-party apps or additional apps. Several additional applications can help create colorful text on WhatsApp, one of which is Fancy Text Sticker Maker.
You can find and download a number of these additional applications through the Google Play Store application for free.
The application can modify the text so that it can change the shape and color of the letters. After the text has been successfully changed, you can copy and paste it in the WhatsApp chat field.
How to change font type and color on WhatsApp
- Download the Fancy Text Sticker Maker (WhatsBlue Text) application
- Open the application and select the ‘Fancy Text’ option.
- Then, enter the desired text in the column provided
- After that, you will be presented with a collection of types of writing or fonts from the application located just below column
- Select the shape and color of the writing you want to use
- After that, you can click the paper airplane icon to directly send the text or copy and paste it into the chat room on WhatsApp.