Here, the Teknowire team summarizes the WhatsApp tutorial for you. How to change the color of writing on WhatsApp easily and practically.
There are still many who don’t know that writing on WhatsApp can change color. In general, the writing on WhatsApp is black. How to change the color of writing on WhatsApp can be an alternative for those of you who are bored with black.
Changing the text color of WhatsApp can be done with the help of an additional application called WhatsBlueText. There are various colors that you can choose from.
Starting from blue, yellow, black, red, and so on. You can download it for free on the Play Store. Here’s a tutorial on how to change the text color on WhatsApp that Teknowire has summarized for you.
How to Change Text Color on Whatsapp with WhatsAppBlueText
WhatsAppBlueText application has 50 writing styles, more than 30 types of fonts, freehand pencil so you can make stickers freely. There are also clipart and sticker packs to make custom stickers.
- Download the WhatsBlueText app on Playstore.
- How to change the writing color on WhatsApp after successfully downloading and installing it, select Fancy Text, then Start Writing.
- In the column provided, type the message you want to write. How to change the color of writing on WhatsApp will then see many data-style options from this application.
- Choose the blue one so your message can be delivered.
- The next way to change the color of writing on WhatsApp, you will be given three options, namely “Copy Text”, “WhatsApp”, and “Share Text”, because you will send this colored text to WhatsApp, so select the “WhatsApp” option. The WhatsApp application will then automatically open.
- You can select the contact you want to send the colored text to. In addition to sending to friends, you can also send this colored text to your own WhatsApp status.
How to Change Text Color on WhatsApp Without an Application
For the second way, you can use the InstaFonts website. You only need to visit the InstaFonts page to quickly create colorful text on WhatsApp without the application.
- Please visit the site, select the “Design Your Own Font” option.
- How to Change the Color of Writing on WhatsApp, then you only need to set a colored font for each letter.
- After that you only need to write the text you want according to the font that has been set with colored fonts.
- Copy and paste the writing that has been made and you just send it on WhatsApp.
By changing the color of the text on WhatsApp, WhatsApp users are not bored with the text in the chat column, because they can change the color of the text. Good luck with the WhatsApp tutorial above.