Quick Response Code (QR Code) is a two-dimensional barcode that can provide a variety of information directly. The purpose of the QR Code is to make it easier for users to access information directly.
To access it the user needs to do a scan with a smartphone. Creating a QR Code is quite easy.
How to create a QR Code using Microsoft Word
- Open your Microsoft Word software
- Click “Insert”
- Select “My Add-ins”
- Type in the search field “QR Code”
- Next select “QR4Office”
- Click “Add” and “Continue”
- Enter the link to access this information in the menu on the right
- Then select “Insert”
- Done Your QR Code has been created