Various videos are available on the YouTube platform. Not infrequently, we who watch feel itchy to save it to the cellphone memory.
Unfortunately, YouTube does not bring the service on its platform. YouTube only allows users to save videos in the app, not in memory.
But it turns out that there is a way to allow saving YouTube videos on the phone’s memory. This can be done through a number of YouTube video storage sites such as SaveFrom, YT5s.com, Y2mate, and others.
Although these sites are different. The steps are still basically the same. You can save YouTube videos to your phone’s memory easily for free. Here’s how:
1. Click the Share button on the video you want to save to the gallery.
2. Select Copy Link or Copy Link.
3. Go to the YouTube video save site (example https://id.savefrom.net/69/)
4. Paste or Paste the video link that was copied earlier in the column provided.
5. Click the Download button.
6. The video file size and resolution options will appear.
7. Continue to click download and wait until the video saving process is complete.