Google Meet is one of the popular meeting apps available out there. Sometimes there are several events or meetings that are held using Google Meet, so you need to download them on your device.
To make meetings more comfortable, you can make meeting on a larger screen such as a laptop or PC. To get applications on devices such as laptops or PCs is very easy.
If you’re interested in knowing, here’s how to download Google Meet on a Windows laptop or PC that you can follow.
1. First of all you need to visit meet.google.com on the latest version of Chrome
2. Click the menu button in the Chrome browser, go to More Tools and click the Create Shortcut icon
3. You will get a chance to create chromless Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
4. In the Shortcut menu, type Google Meet in the text entry area and select Open as Window
5. A shortcut should now be created to the application on your desktop, which when clicked will open in a new window.
6. You can also pin apps to taskbar and Start Menu
7. To uninstall an application, find the application entry in the Start Menu and select Uninstall in the right-click menu