You may already be familiar with Google Forms/Google Forms. One of Google's services on this one makes it easy for users to conduct online surveys.
In addition, Google Forms can also be used to give quizzes, collect information data for certain purposes, such as an event registration form, or others. Google Forms is flexible and free to use.
Therefore, this one feature is very popular for use by many people, both personal, organizational, to business or corporate needs.
To create Google Forms/Google Forms, sometimes users have to open their laptop/PC first. So, for those of you who don't have time to open a laptop/desktop PC, Google Forms can also be created via mobile phones, either Android or iPhone.
How to make a Google Form from a smartphone
- Open your browser via Android, iPhone or tablet
- Then type the link forms.google.com
- The Google Form link will open, now you can easily create a Google Form according to your needs
How to edit Google Forms
Google Forms provides various features that can make it easier for users such as adding, editing the format of text, images, or videos on the form.
After creating the required forms, users can add or edit content such as questions, descriptions, images, and videos. Users can organize and customize Google Form form topics as needed up to 75 sections.
How to make a quiz with Google Forms on HP
- Look at the top right and click “Settings”
- Now click on “Set As Quiz”
- You can also collect email addresses by clicking “Collect email addresses by default”
- Click the “Save/Back” button the Google Form will turn into a quiz template
Choose audience answer
Furthermore, in Google Forms you can save answers from the audience in Sheets. Here's how:
- Open Google Forms
- Select “Response/Answer” located at the top
- Select the three dots located at the top
- Select “Select Answer Destination/Select Response Destination”
- Here you can choose to put your new or existing spreadsheet audience answers
- Then click “Create”
That was how to easily create a Google Form, now you can create and share it.