QR Code is indeed a very appropriate alternative for those of you who want to make various transactions as well as for various phone numbers and other personal data such as social media links or websites that we have so that it is easier to be accessed by other people who have the QR Code.
To make a QR Code, you can use various alternatives, it’s simpler if you use the GOQR.me site because you don’t have to bother downloading the application.
Using a QR Code, especially if we want to share private or company-owned URLs that must be distributed offline, is highly recommended.
How to Quickly Create a QR Code
- Open a browser of your choice
- Then enter keywords in the search field with “GOQR.me” or click this link https://goqr.me/
- Then choose the site that appears at the top of the search results page
- Choose the type you want to share or create using this QR code, you can choose one of the types, namely URL/website, document, contact, SMS, phone number or location
- For example, you will create a QR code to distribute your personal website or company-owned website, you click the “earth” icon in the upper left corner
- Then in the “Contents” column then enter the “website address” column you can enter the URL or website address that you can get from your website page then copy / copy then paste it directly on this GOQR.me site
- Do a test to make sure that the QR Code is working properly via the “Live Preview” > “Download” menu
- Wait a few moments until the QR creation process is completed then you click the yellow column under the words “Download QR Code as” it can be “SVG” or “EPS” and choose between “JPG” or “PNG” according to your respective wishes
- You can try to read or scan the QR via another cellphone, besides that you can also take advantage of the Google camera feature (Google Lens) “Google search by Image” by clicking the “camera” icon then look for the QR Code image that you downloaded earlier.
- Then the results of the QR Code have been completed, you can check the QR Code file in the “file manager” of each of your cellphones
You can also distribute the QR Code online or offline which you can print to paste in various places you want so that it is easier and faster for other people to access your website.