iPad Mini 6 carries a different design and appearance compared to the previous generation.
The iPad Mini 6 brings an edge-to-edge display without a “Home” button but includes Touch ID on the power button instead.
The absence of the “Home” button on the iPad Mini 6 causes several changes to how to restart and force restart on the iPad Mini 6.
Well, this time the MakeMac team will share about how to restart and force restart on iPad Mini 6. Come on, see more
On the iPad Mini 6, the buttons for restart and force restart use the same combination.
Meanwhile, users will have to use a different combination to force restart the iPad Mini 6.
1. Press and hold the power button and volume up button at the same time.
2. Then, a “slide to turn off” animation will appear
3. Slide the power button in the animation to continue the restart or shut down process on the iPad Mini 6
How to Force Restart iPad Mini 6
1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
3. Press and hold the power button until the restart process begins.
Well, that was an easy and safe way to restart, shut down, and force restart on iPad Mini 6.