Unlike text documents in .doc format or the like, Portable Document Format (PDF) files are quite difficult to separate (split). In fact, usually not all documents in a PDF file are needed.
Therefore, many people are looking for ways to split PDF files. Actually, there are several ways you can do to split a PDF file. For example, by leveraging a third site to split PDF files per page.
However, how to separate PDF files as above can only be done if there is internet access. Fortunately, there are other ways to split PDF files without having to be connected to the internet and without needing to access third sites.
How to separate PDF files offline, one of which can be done by downloading the Nitro PDF Pro application on your computer.
Nitro PDF is a paid application. However, this application can be tried for free by having a “free trial” option. To try it, you can directly visit the official Nitro PDF Pro page via the following link and then follow these steps:
- Press the “Try for free” button
- Select the “Start your free individual trial” option. Fill in the required information and press the “Start your trial” button.
- The Nitro PDF Pro application will be downloaded automatically on your computer or laptop
- Open the nitro_pro13.exe file Select the language and location where the application will be installed, then press the “Install” button
- Wait until the download and installation process is complete
- Press the “Launch Nitro” button
- Select the “Open” menu and select the PDF file you want to split
- After the PDF file is opened, please select the “Page Layout” menu, select the “Split” option
- In the notification window that appears, select the “By page range” option to specify the pages in the PDF file that you want to split
- Select the “Enable fast Web View” option to keep the links and bookmarks included in the PDF file
- Write the desired new PDF file name in the “Base filename” field.
- After all the settings are done, press the “Split” button to start splitting the pages in the PDF document.