For now, for those of you who want your Android phone to be connected to a WiFi network, apparently it’s not a complicated thing. Even on some smartphones, there are several features to make it easier for users to connect to a WiFi router network easily and quickly without the need for password entry.
Although this method can also be classified as a “mischief” if used without the knowledge of the WiFi router owner. But apart from that, of course, this feature is certainly to facilitate the WiFi connection to be more effective and efficient.
Then how to see the connected WiFi password on Android? Let’s look at the Android HP tutorial below:
The 1st way to Scan QR barcodes
- Open the notification at the top of your respective cellphone screen or go to the “Settings” menu
- Then you can select “WiFi”
- After that, make sure that one of the cellphones is connected to the WiFi router
- Then once connected you can click the name of the WiFi
- Then you can select and click the “WiFi QR Code” menu
- Then automatically a QR code password from the WiFi is ready to be scanned
- Then the cellphone that wants to do a scan or who doesn’t know the WiFi password do the same steps from point 1 to point 2
- Then in the upper right corner there is a “box” icon right to the left of the “three dots” icon
- Then your cellphone will automatically open the camera and be ready to scan, point your camera at the barcode on your friend’s cellphone
- Wait a while until the cellphone is connected to WiFi
The 2nd Way Using the ‘WiFi Test’ application
You can use this application without the hassle of rooting your respective Android phones. However, to use this application at least your operating system uses the type of Lollipop to Marshmallow.
- You can get the ‘WiFi Test’ application through the Google Play Store
- When finished downloading and installing then open the ‘WiFi Test’ application
- Wait a few moments until the application manages to detect the nearest WiFi network and has the strongest internet network
- Then several rows of WiFi names will appear, you can choose one of the WiFi names that you want to know the password for
- Then select it if it says “Scan WiFi support” > “OK”
- Wait a few moments until the notification “The setup can take up two minutes to complete” appears.
- After that, wait for about 2 minutes, if you receive a notification and “Connection is successful” then it is very likely that your cellphone has been connected to the WiFi
- But to make sure if your cellphone is really connected, you can enter the WiFi settings then see if there is a “Connected” on the WiFi you are going to.
The 3rd Way of the Web Admin Router
- Go to the “Settings” menu
- Then select and click the “WiFi” menu
- Next, tap the “i” icon, there is a WiFi name that you want to know the password for
- Then tap the “IP Settings” menu > “Static”
Then some data will appear, you can record the number “IP Address”, for example: 192.168.1.128
- Next, write the combination number “IP Address” in the search column of your HP browser, each of which can use Chrome or Google > “Enter” or “Search”
- Then if you are successful in logging in, select it and click the “Network” menu > “WLAN” > “Security”
- Then in the “WPA Passphrase” > “AES” menu which is located in the “WPA Encryption Algorithm” menu, if successful, the password from the WiFi you are going to will appear
- After that, click the “Submit” menu in the lower right corner, and keep in mind that you are not allowed to change any data on the web admin.
So, those are some ways to see connected WiFi passwords on Android that you can try. Of course, you should be able to use these methods wisely, good luck with the Android HP tutorial above.