As a loyal user of Android smartphones, of course, many things have been done using their favorite smartphone. One of them is playing games. But maybe you have never thought about how many games have been played, and what games, right?
With a variety of busy routines every day, of course it will be very difficult to remember which games have been played. But actually Android has a way of reminding you. How to?
For those of you who don’t know how, the Teknowire team will tell you how to view the history of the games you’ve played on Android. Let’s look at the following tips!
- First, make sure you have the Google Play Games application installed. If not, just install the app on the Google Play Store.
- If you have, run the application and the application will automatically log in using your Google account.
- Then, on the main page of the application will appear the last game you played in order. To view them, just swipe to the left of the screen to see which games you played last time.
- Now to see the overall game history, press or swipe up on the Games Library button at the bottom of the screen.
- Two sections will appear on this page, namely Installed and Non Installed. To see the lineup of games you’ve played while being an Android smartphone user, just scroll to the bottom to be precise in the Non Installed section to the very end.