Since the presence of the Stories feature on Instagram, aka IG, the company has continued to provide a variety of additional features, including posting photos/videos from Feed to Stories.
Stories itself is a feature to share stories in the form of a carousel. The story can be an activity or event that you experienced at a certain time. For example, when you travel, you can create Stories from places you visit.
Meanwhile, Stories can not only be created by recording directly an event or your activity to be uploaded to IG.
But you can also turn a photo/video feed that has been posted on your IG account into Stories. This applies to own posts as well as posts from other accounts.
If you want to make photo/video feeds from IG account posts into Stories, see the following explanation of how:
- Open the IG app on your phone, then go to your profile from your IG account
- After that, select the post you want to turn into a story. Uploads that can be used as Stories can be images, photos, or videos
- Then, click the Send menu with the paper airplane icon at the bottom of the upload.
- After that a banner will appear containing upload delivery options, then select the “Add post to your Story” option.
- After you select this option, a new window will appear where you can edit the upload (such as adding stickers, text, and so on) before turning it into a story.
- In this section, you can also set who can see your Stories later. You can share Stories for all followers by selecting the “Your Story” option or only for those closest to you by selecting the “Closest Friend” option.
- After the upload has been edited and organized, all you have to do is click the arrow icon to send it to Stories.
In addition to Feeds from personal accounts, you can also create Stories from other accounts’ IG Feeds. To make another account’s IG Feed into Stories, the method is not much different from the one described above.
You just need to search for posts in the IG Feed. After finding it, you can open the post and then click the Send menu with the paper airplane icon.