Twitter is a social media platform that is still a favorite for some people. Even some people will seek inspiration for ideas or various interesting content through twitter. The search for content or various tweets usually begins with certain keywords or hashtags.
Twitter users are also facilitated with the trend section which brings up various content that is trending at that time. Not only searching through keywords or hashtags, users can also search for various tweets or content inspiration based on a certain date.
This search method can be done using the advanced search feature or “Twitter's Advanced Search.” This feature is a way to make it easier for users to search for tweets using certain parameters, such as by date, number of likes, or number of accounts mentioned in the tweet you want to see. So how do you find tweets based on a specific date?
See also: Twitter Show Auto Caption for Videos
How to search tweets of a specific date with a smartphone
- Log in to Twitter via the browser at the following link
- Use the search field to search for specific keywords or tweets
- Click the “three dots” icon in the upper right corner near the search field. Select “Advanced Search”
- Fill in the required search words or phrases
- Scroll down to filter the search results by date, engagement, or other parameters you want to use
How to search for tweets from a specific date via desktop
- Log in to the following link
- Use the search field as you normally would when searching for specific keywords
- Click “Advanced Search”
- Fill in the search term
- Scroll down to filter search results by date, engagement, then click the “Search” button
Now you can easily search for tweets from a specific date or time. Twitter's “Advanced Search” feature is useful for helping you easily find the tweets you need based on certain parameters.